I know you're going through a lot and I feel like god has put me through some of the trials i have been through so i can help you.
I want to share a list of things that have helped me feel normal again and in control.
1. Take 5 deep breathes. 4 seconds in and 4 seconds out. In through your nose and out through your mouth.
2. Lay on the floor on your back and take deep breaths and try to lay down for 10 min.
3. Walk outside barefoot so that your feet touch the earth like the grass and the dirt.
4. We are inside all day. Try to just take some time outside even if it's just to walk a dog or walk around the neighborhood alone so you can see the sky and all the pretty colors.
5. Pray. Pray for what you want. Pray for others.
6. Talk about what you are feeling inside. Klove has these pastors that you can call in for free and they will listen and counsel you. I have called before and started crying so many tears while talking about my feelings. Maybe you have family or friends you can talk to. It doesn't matter who you talk to as long as you start talking about what you're feeling inside. The hardest part is starting to talk about what you are feeling but once you start you begin to feel some relief.
7. Excersise. Exercising and sweating help you clear your mind and release happy chemicals in your brain.
8. Drink lots of water and try to eat foods high in magnesium like almonds.
9. Sing out loud happy songs. Not just in your head. Sing it out loud.
10. When you pray. Do not pray inside your head. The same as singing. Use your vocals and let the words out.